Monday, December 12, 2011

Day one a few too late

Day one of new hair color experiment, except that I'm a few too late. In real land we are day four. But the last four days I have either been at a 3 year olds bday (hello you know where I'm going with that) party or at a girlfriend’s beer party where there were no new men. There are never new men I have realized and I settle on hanging with the ones I've known for 12 years (I'm not at all complaining because they make me laugh and I adore them)
It was at the beer party that my single girlfriends and I started discussing the fact that the men we have been dating/making out with and or crushing on in the last few months are all young. Very young. I had a brief yet very pleasant "run in" with 21 year old hotness a few weeks back and have no shame about it. I'm proud, proud of the fact that I am 35 years old and the 21 year olds still want a piece. After going around the room talking about our young men, Jenny said it best "Of course we have to date younger men, all the ones our age are married or crazy" We have no choice, and I will leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment