Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Little experiment

Pre Experiment:
I currently have blonde hair, very blonde. I'm also a fan of hipster men, big fan. I reside in los Feliz which is the hub for the moustache, skinny jeans, look like they just walked out of 1905 awesomeness hipster men. Every weekend when I go to the loca bars in my hood, they are infested with the men I would love to date. So what is the problem you ask?? The problem is that all the hipster men I love, love other hipster chicks and I my friend am so not one. I like to wash my hair, I have a professional career and (ready for it) I like to wear what I want to wear, not items that are just "cool" or "retro". On top of all the nonhipster things, I'm also blonde. Blonde blonde blonde. Don't get me wrong, I am so not the barbie type, not even close. I'm even finding that even I am too hipster for the non hipster men. Yes, I wear my wayfair raybands like there is no tomorrow! But as hipster girl I am not.

Of course all my friends think I'm "a catch" (who's friends don't??) and do not understand why at 35, I am still single. So we have of course come to a really easy conclusion, it's because I have blonde hair. Yes my friend that has to be the only reason me 35, great career, independent, cute, funny as all get out, non-needy, with equal women and men friends is single! So with all this said, tomorrow I will be dying my hair. Starting Thursday morning I will begin my experiment of how many quality men will hit on me with the reddish hair color hipster men can't get enough of.

No comments:

Post a Comment